"Holy batman! A giveaway she says?!"
Yessireebob. In honor of my upcoming SECOND BLOGIVERSARY, I am having a giveaway.
I am doing this for several reasons and they are as follows (and in no particular order):
1. Because I like ya and y'all are my friends! (Really, I refer to you as if we are the oldest and dearest of friends, for instance at dinner I'll say: "You'll never guess what Drick made yesterday, we're moving to Alabama" or "Guess what Trix posted today, it's so fancy!" and "Sabrina is the cutest pregnant woman ever..." or "Claudia made a pizza using foccacia, why didn't she invite me over?! It’s not because I’m in PA and she’s in FL. ..Is it because I forgot to shave my legs today??" ...and so on)
2. Because it's a PAR-TAY (okay, so it's really not a party, let alone a par-tay, but who's to stop me from celebrating within my own mind?)
3. Because I'm getting my roots touched up next week.
4. Refer to reason number 1, which will hopefully lead to reason number 2.
5. It's my freakin' second year blogiversary (which is reason enough, let's face it).
6. Now because of the final part of Reason #1, you now realize I need to shave my legs, and I have the urgent need to redeem myself.
What is being given away, you ask?!
Well... a super awesome Le Creuset Mini Cocotte
....It almost has as much easy pinch access as my husband's tushy. TMI. Sorry.
REDO: ...It almost has as much easy pinch access as my husband's cheeks ....And I mean the ones on his face. K, much better.
"How do I win??"
There are several ways of winning! One is by commenting on this post about what you'll use this for and you place yourself in the running! Enhance your chance to win by also doing the following:
1. When you tweet about the giveaway, you can add an additional comment!
2. When you follow me on Twitter, you can add yet another comment!
3. When you share on Facebook, you can add another comment!
4. When you follow me on Facebook, you can add ANOTHER COMMENT (that marks 5 altogether!).
5. I won't post anymore number lists on this post, promise.
You can enter up until Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 11:59PM. And on Monday the 16th, I will use the handy random number generator to pull a winner! Huzzah!
...And the fine print?!
There's no real fine print. Honestly...
....kidding. Unless you really do have a bagillion dollars to give me, then the fine print applies to you.