Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Thursday, March 10, 2011
1 TBS extra-virgin olive oil
1 small onion, julienned
1 tsp kosher salt
2 small apples, cored and chopped
1 pound Brussels sprouts, stems removed and cut in half
1/2 cup water
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup soy milk
1 tsp whole-grain Dijon mustard
Pinch freshly ground nutmeg
1. In a large saute pan, heat the olive oil over medium and add the onions and jalapeño peppers, cooking until translucent.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, add the Brussels Sprouts, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/2 cup of water. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
3. Add salt and apple to the onions and cook for approximately
4. Add the salt and apples to the onion and cook for another minute.
5. Add the Brussels sprouts, soy milk, and mustard and cook for approximately 2 minutes.
6. Serve immediately!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Okay, so maybe this venture won't be so bad after all!
But that doesn't mean that I don't have every intention right now to eat all the doughnuts I can and drink a perfectly poured Guinness later.
.....And eat a wheel or two of cheese.
Guess who WON'T be stepping on a scale tomorrow.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011